Every year, approximately 1,60,000 children take birth worldwide as a result of Donor sperm preservation . Sperm Donor have their unique role to provide sperm to be used by others. Physicians opt for donor insemination when male factor prevents a couple conceiving with the husband sperm. Other indication – when women decide to have a child on their own.
There are hundred thousands of people in India (millions worldwide) want to have children, but can not. Donor sperm preservation and its appropriate use may give ultimate happiness to a childless couple. Frozen Cell provides them a viable option for realizing their dreams of a family by means of Donor sperm Preservation.
Sperm Donor’s Benefit
- Feeling like a super hero by helping someone.
- Frozen Cell compensate donors for their participation. Before initiation of donation, the donors need to cross through a series of questionnaires, clinical examination & investigation. This process in itself usually requires around one to two weeks.
Donors will be also benefited by —
- Regular clinical evaluation
- Genetic Testing
- Regular clinical examination
- Quarterly Laboratory test.
- Blood group information
All data related to donors are kept secret.
Sperm Donor Requirement
In order to maintain an adequate inventory of Frozen Semen Sample of a donor’s sperm, we require minimum one year of continuity . We request the donor to donate at least once a week. Donor requires a 72 hour (not more than 120 hour) period of abstinence. It is mandatory to get acceptable semen sample quality.
Limitations with Donors
- Between the age of 21 to 30
- Non smoker & non alcoholic
- Must stay within a range of 10 Kilo meter from our collection center. The persons staying at more than 10 km can also join, but they will not be compensated extra.
- Must not have in any criminal or anti-social activity.
- Frozen Cell do not accept donors with cleft lip / cleft palate, (even treated) or any genetic deformity.
- First sample for quality evaluation — hence non-payable.
Key words —
Sperm Donor, Artificial insemination Insemination, Sperm Bank, Sperm donor process, Sperm donor requirement, Donor Sperm Preservation
——— XXX ——–