Contain NaCl, KCl, CaCl2, Glucose (low concentration), HEPES, HSA., MgSO4, Ph red, Sod. pyruvate, Sod. bicarb, EDTA, Amino acids, Gentamicin in tissue culture grade water.
- Wash & hold the oocytes
- Flush the follicle to retrieve oocyte
- Used during sperm injection in oocytes during ICSI
- A complete media, no additive required
- ART Treatment
- Should only be used by trained professionals
- Color — Light rose color
- Ph — 7.2 to 7.4
- Sterility — Sterile Filtered
Packing & Self Life
- Convenient pack of 50 ml vial
- Packed in borosilicate glass vial with silicon cap
- Self life — 12 weeks
- Store between 2 – 8 Degree C
- Pre warm overnight before use
- Once warmed to the temperature of 37 Degree C, discard the unused part
- Use strictly under aseptic condition
- Maintain pH & temperature during procedure
- Do not freeze.
- Keep away from the direct light.
- The product can not be re-sterilized.
Pre Use Check
- Do not use the media if seal is open.
- Do not use if color has changed , there is any flocculation or any suspended particle.
- Do not use expired media.
Please Note –
- Not for injection.
- Allergies to albumin must be considered