Contain NaCl, KCl, CaCl2, MgSO4, Sod. lactate, Taurine , Sod. Pyruvate, Glucose, Sod. Bicarb, HEPES, Al. Glutamine, EDTA, Albumin, Amino acids, etc. in Tissue culture grade water.
- – HTF Designed media with HEPES.
- – Sperm survival up to 2 to 4 days.
- – Best result in controlled laboratory environment
- – Multiple use in IUI & IVF.
- – Single use pack of 5 ml.
- Antioxidant —- Taurine
- Nutrition —– Albumin & Amino acids
- Swim Up migration technique. (Direct & Not to direct)
- Washing media in density gradient preparation.
- Extension media of sperm before IUI or IVF as maintenance media.
- Flushing media in IVF
Sperm washing For IUI by Swim Up Method
Sperm washing is the process which prepares a semen sample for IUI & IVF.
The swim up is used if the semen sample has a normal number of good sperm not too much debris . By swim up technique, the sperms are selected on their motility and the capability to swim out of the seminal plasma.
- Color — Crystal clear
- PH — 7.2 to 7.4
- Sterility — Sterile Filtered
- Sperm survival up to 2 to 4 days
Packing & Self Life
- Single use kit ( Pack of 20 kits)
- Packed in borosilicate glass vial with silicon cap
- Custom pack is available
- Self life — 18 month
- Store Enhance-F between 2 Degree – 8 Degree C
- Take out only the required number of Enhance vials to keep in incubator
- Use the Enhance F vial under aseptic condition
- Do not freeze.
- Once the Enhance F vial has been opened or punctured , use all or discard..
- The product can not be re-sterilized.
- The product are stable during transport at higher temperature ( 37 Degree C ) for 7 days.
Pre use check
- Do not use the media if seal is open
- Do not use the media if there is any flocculation or any suspended particle.
- To get the best result use Enhance-F at 32 Degree – 34 Degree C (not 37Degree C )
- Not for injection.
- Allergies to antibiotics & albumin must be considered before IUI.
- Sperm washing can be used to decrease the risk of HIV transmission in HIV-positive males, since sperm washing reduce the virus load. However, there is no 100% guarantee that washed sperm is free from the HIV virus.