- 100% stock solution of silane coated colloidal silica particle along with HEPES based isotonic salts.
- It is designed to use as a gradient for sperm preparation .
- Den stock is an optimized (100 %) solution for the preparation of all strength gradient for sperm separation.
- The Den Stock + Enhance -F can be used in combination for IUI, IVF and ICSI.
- Any strength of density gradient can be prepared by using Den Stock and Enhance- F
- Antioxidant —- Taurine
- Antibiotic —- Gentamicin
- Nutrition —– Dextrose & Amino acids
- Color — Hazy but clear
- PH — 7.2 to 7.4
- Density — 1.12
- Sterility — Sterile filtered
- Sperm survival — 70% survival after 45 minutes of exposure with Den Stock
- Mix Den stock vial by vial inversion 5 times before use.
- To get the best result use Den stock at 32 Degree – 34 Degree C ( not 37 Degree C )
- Not for injection.
- Use prepared density gradient as soon as possible after preparation.
Pre use check
- Do not use the media if seal is open.
- Do not use if there is any flocculation or any suspended particle.
Packing & Self Life
- 20 X 5 ml glass vial.
- Pack of 100 ml % 500 ml available on demand.
- Packed in borosilicate glass vial with silicon cap.
- Custom pack is available.
- Self Life — 18 month.
- Store Den stock vial between 2 – 8 Degree C
- Take out only the required number of Den stock vials to keep in incubator
- Use the Den stock under aseptic condition
- Do not freeze.
- Once the Den stock vial has been opened or punctured , use all or discard.
- The product can not be re-sterilized.
- The product are stable during transport at higher temperature ( 37 Degree C) for 7 days.