Frozen Cell Embryo Culture Media
Contain —- NaCl, KCl, CaCl2, Glucose, HEPES, HSA., MgSO4, Phenol red, Sod. pyruvate, Sod. bicarb, EDTA, Gentamicin, Calcium lactate, Amino acids (L-Arginine, L-Threonine, L-Alanine, L-Cystine, L-Tryptophan, L-Asparagine, L-Histidine, L-Tyrosine, L-Aspartic Acid, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine, L-Glutamic Acid, L-Leucine, Alanyl-L-Glutamine, Glycine, L-Lysine, L-Proline, L-Methionine, L-Serine, L-Phenylalanine) in tissue culture grade water.
- One step IVF media (Let the Embryo Choose)
- Suitable up the stage of blastocyst & Embryo Transfer.
- Low lactate & Low glucose
- ART Treatment
- Should only be used by trained professionals
- Color — Light rose
- PH — 7.2 to 7.4
- Sterility — Sterile Filtered
Packing & Self Life
- Convenient pack of 5 ml vial
- Packed in borosilicate glass vial with silicon cap
- Self life — 8 weeks
- Protect from light
- Store between 2 – 8 Degree C
- pre- incubate the media with 5 – 7% CO2 at 37°C overnight before use
- Once warmed to the temperature of 37 Degree C, discard the unused part
- Use strictly under aseptic condition
- Maintain pH & temperature during procedure
- Do not freeze.
- Keep away from the direct light.
- The product can not be re-sterilized.
Pre Use Check
- Do not use the media if seal is open
- Do not use if color has changed , there is any flocculation or any suspended particle.
- Do not use expired media
Please Note –
- Not for injection.
- Allergies to albumin must be considered
- Can not be re-sterilize