- Minimum dead space
- Best in design for perfect grip
- Easy to pass according to curvature of cervix & uterus.
- – Soft Non-Traumatic Tip
- – Gamma Sterilized (no toxic traces)
Easy to Use
- Ergonomically designed connector for best control
- Outer sheath made for easy penetration to cervix.
- Precise Marking
- Guard for controlled insertion
- Most suitable for ultrasound guided insertion.
- Packed in double pouch for extra safety
- Box of 50 pieces
- Single use
- Sperm survival tested (in-house)
- Sterility tested ( for 14 days)
- Low-Density Polyethylene
Instruction For Use
- Expose the cervix & gently remove the mucous
- Soak the cervix with HTF designed media
- Connect the catheter with 1 ml syringe
- Load the sample
- Introduce the catheter into uterine cavity
- Release the sample at pre-selected part of uterus.
- Slowly withdraw the catheter
|Catder Type||Opening Detail||Inner Tube Lengtd (mm)||Outer Tube lengtd (mm)||Inner Tube ID/OD (mm)||Outer Tube ID/OD (mm)||Volume Of Catdeter (Witdout Hub)|
|13cm||2 Side Opening||130||90||1.2 / 1.9||2.0 / 2.7||0.22 ml|
|All measurements are without hub (connector)|