Enhance without H.S.A.
Contain NaCl, KCl, CaCl2, MgSO4, Calcium lactate, Taurine , Sod. pyruvate, Glucose, Sod. bicarbonate, HEPES, Methyl cellulose, Alanyl glutamine, EDTA, Amino acids, Phenol red, Gentamicin, in tissue culture grade water.
- Almost equal to HTF
- Sperm survival up to 1 to 3 days.
- Multiple use in IUI.
- Single use pack of 5 ml.
- Antioxidant —- Taurine & Amino acid.
- Antibiotic —- Gentamicin
- Nutrition —– Amino acids & Carbohydrate
|Methyl cellulose :—|
Can be used As
- Swim up migration technique. (direct & not to direct)
- Washing media in density gradient preparation.
- Preparation of Frozen Semen Sample.
Sperm washing without H.S.A for IUI
- Sperm washing is a process to prepares a sperm for IUI & IVF.
- The swim up is used if the semen sample has a normal number of good sperm and not too much debris .
- By swim up technique, the sperms are selected on their motility and the capability to swim out of the seminal plasma.
- Color — light rose color
- PH — 7.2 to 7.4
- Sterility — Sterile Filtered
- Sperm Survival — 75% Survival after 45 minutes.
- Survival up to 1 to 3 days.
Packing & Self Life
- Single use kit
- Packed in borosilicate glass vial with silicon cap
- Self life — 18 month
Storage, Use & Precautions.
- Store between 2 Degree – 8 Degree C.
- Take out only the required number of vials to keep in incubator.
- Use under aseptic condition.
- Do not freeze.
- Once the vial has been opened or punctured , use all or discard.
- The product cannot be re-sterilized.
- The product are stable during transport at higher temperature ( 37 Degree C) for 5 days.
Pre Use Check
- Do not use the media if seal is open
- Do not use the media if color has changed , there is any flocculation or any suspended particle.
- To get the best result use at 32 – 34 Degree C (not 37 Degree C)
- Check the motility after 10 minutes of incubation.
- Not for injection.
- Allergies to antibiotics must be considered before IUI.