Auto conservation // Auto preservation of sperms // In-vitro preservation of sperms
Auto Conservation or Auto preservation of sperm or In-vitro preservation of sperm means preservation of own sperm for future use.
In the evolutionary world auto conservation is now in demand. The field like oncology, neurology, urology, infertility management are facing problem like sterility & infertility. To maintain the generation & reproducing capability, sperms need to be preserved for future use.
In future Auto preservation // Auto conservation may be in demand as a preventive measure of genetic mutation. a person make sperm at the age of 20s is less likely than in the age of his 50s to carry genetic mutation.
Auto Preservation of Sperm
Fifteen Reasons Why To Preserve Your Sperm.
- Surgical removal of testicle or male reproductive organ.
- Before chemotherapy & radiotherapy.
- Ejaculatory dysfunction disorder.
- Anatomical abnormality with male external genital.
- During ART treatment – the person is unable to ejaculate because of psychological issue.
- Duty calls. — Husband is not available during reproductive cycle.
- Before vasectomy – in case of mind change preserved sperm may be of use.
- Low sperm count — Preserving the multiple sample followed by concentrating before ART.
- Sperm can be preserved in brain dead person to maintain his generation.
- In dreadful disease to maintain the generation.
- In case of brain death – sperm can be extracted & preserved to maintain generation.
- High risk occupation – like person is exposed to higher temperature or radiation risk.
- In case you decided to marry very late , e.g. after the age of 50. It is preferable to preserve sperm in younger age.
- Probable risk of infection with STD.
- A man is thinking for sex change – in case of mind change.
Investigations before Auto conservation // Auto preservation of sperms.
- Semen analysis
- HIV I & II
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- ABO Rh
- Kidney function test
- Liver function test
- Blood sugar
- Sickle Cell
- Chromosomal study
In-vitro preservation of sperms
Preferred method to preserve sperms for future use
In auto preservation, sperms are preserved with the intention to use in future. Therefore it is preferable to preserve the sperms by using Cryo-preservative compound without H.S.A.
Cryo-preservative with H.S.A. have a possibility to have infection of emerging or undetected viruses / organism. Which is always a threat for future use of preserved sperms.
Declaration by the person before Auto Conservation.
- I _______________________________________ declare & sign that I had given my semen for preservation for my future use at sperm bank by the advice of Dr.___________________________. We have understanding that preservation of sperms done at extreme low temperature may affect the chromosome & may lead to mutation.
- I am in information that sperms preservation does not give any guaranty of successful pregnancy. Preserved sperms may be suitable for IUI, IVF or ICSI acoording to sperm concentration and number of cryovials.
- I am aware that sperms can not be preserved in certain condition. For failure of sperm preservation sperm bank will not be responsible.
- I understand that sperms preservation and storage is responsibility of sperm bank. But in case of natural disaster or condition which is beyond the control of sperm bank, sperm bank will not be held responsibility for any damage or loss of preserved sperm.
Self attested ID Proof —
Pre-requisite for semen collection for sperm preservation.
- Three to 5 days abstinence.
- Sound sleep before the day of collection.
- Light meal in the night.
- Take light breakfast before collection
- Morning sperm collection is preferable for better result
- Clean the genital with soap and plenty of water.
- Wash the hand
- Dry genital & hand properly.
- Ejaculate the semen by masturbation in sterile jar provided by sperm bank.
- Close the jar tight and write your name and age on the sterile jar & hand over to sperm bank.
- In case collection has been done outside sperm bank, the semen must reach the sperm bank within 45 minutes of collection .
- Auto conservation is done on appointment only.
- Preserved Sperm can be delivered anywhere in the country – extra charges apply.
Where to preserve sperm —
Before deciding which sperm bank to use for sperm storage, be sure to do your homework. Freezing your sperm is like a fertility insurance policy. Make sure about —-
- Cryo-preservative compound , can it carry any infection? Always prefer to preserve your sperm with a cryo-preservative compound without H.S.A. or any human, animal or avian protein.
- Used cryo-preservative compound is free from threat of emerging or undetected viruses ? There is a possibility that you can not use your sperm in future.
- Processing and preservation cost.
Our Auto Conservation network in India —
- Frozen Cell, Plot 109, R Extn. Chandi Farm Road, Mohan Garden, New Delhi – 110075, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Frozen Cell Infertility Research Center, Near NBCC Tower, Sanjay Gandhi Nagar, RD No – 10B, Kankarbagh, Patna – 800020, Bihar, email@example.com
- Agatasya Sperm Bank, Happy Home, 3rd Floor, Kanak road, Behind S.T. Bus stop, Rajkot – 360001, Gujrat . firstname.lastname@example.org
- Liferay Ferti Solution. 7 – Rangoli, 1st Floor, Opp – std English school, Vijay nagar, Bangalore – 560040, email@example.com
- Mumbai — Up coming.
———— XXX ————-